Patient casesReturn to all patient cases
*Not based on actual patient.
Stage IV colon cancer (T4, N2, M1)
Hector, age 61 years, was diagnosed with KRAS wild-type adenocarcinoma of the descending colon with simultaneous unresectable metastases.
- Diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the left colon, with synchronous unresectable liver metastases. He was treated with right hemicolectomy followed by FOLFOX + bevacizumab
- Disease progressed in the liver after 3 years
- KRAS wild-type with no evidence of microsatellite instability or defective mismatch repair
- Treated with FOLFIRI + cetuximab
- Disease again progressed in the liver after 8 months
Relevant medical history
- Hypertension and diabetes, both controlled with medication
- BP: 117/76 mm Hg
- HbA1c: 6.3%
- ECOG performance status: 1