Patient casesReturn to all patient cases
*Not based on actual patient.
Stage IV colon cancer
Kevin is a 64-year-old man with stage IV, KRAS mutant colon cancer.
- After an initial diagnosis of stage III adenocarcinoma of the colon, he was treated with concurrent radiotherapy and surgery followed by adjuvant FOLFOX, with 3-year recurrence-free survival
- Disease recurred with unresectable liver metastasis treated with CapeOX + bevacizumab
- Disease progressed after 16 months with evidence of pulmonary metastasis, and he was treated with FOLFIRI + bevacizumab
- KRAS mutant with no microsatellite instability
- 9 months later he experienced further disease progression, with pulmonary progression and new pelvic metastases
Relevant medical history
- Mild cognitive impairment
- ECOG performance status: 1